So how do I win it big with the Lucky Spin? Simple, you don't play! The person who earns the most is the owner of the establishment. You see Lucky Spin always takes a cut and stores it. Careful, lockpicks work on this buildable.
- Inspired from suggestion made by Metta in the #ideas channel on @PlayBadLads Discord.
New Island + New Shops
- New command /bansteamid steamid (Bans player by SteamId, even if they've never played before.)
- New random death spawns around the city.
- New Guard Sandbag locker in The Tower
- Presidential Guards can now build inside The Tower and the Police Station.
- Guards/Police/Paramedics no longer keep items on death.
- Elevators are now snappier and don't wait too long on floors.
- Vehicle exit logic changed to be snappier and prevent desyncs.
- Replaced park between Apartments with a shop.
- Network bandwidth limits increased.
- Removed old Bank Machine models.
- Voice Chat distance reduced.
- Expanded profanity filter.
- Reduced Lockpicking volume
- Tax is no longer collected if there is no President.
- Increased droppable item network draw distance. Most visible in random environmental drops.
- Optimized network bandwidth by implementing a delta serialization on certain network variables.
- The map loading image is now loaded asynchronously.
- Added roll (F and H keys by default) to camera mode.
- Fixed camera mode spots not saving rotation properly.
- Fixed Stool buildable not appearing in Build Tool.
- Fixed Fireplace buildable using wrong collision size, causing it clip.
- Fixed Apartment corner invisible collision block.
- Fixed road 3 way split mesh alignment.
- Fixed Police statues not having any collision.
- Fixed Guard texture messing up on certain procedural player seeds.
- Fixed edge case that caused Vehicle to become unflippable.
- Fixed Vehicle key order changing vehicle access state.
- Fixed Elevators randomly getting permanently stuck - About time.