- New water and underwater effects.
- New Bloom graphics switch.
- New cosmetic masks, 3 to be exact.
- New vehicle glass shader.
- New vehicle wheel configurations, raised vehicle suspensions.
- Vehicle Salesman and Arms Dealer don't need to unlocked anymore, however now they have mandatory become price.
- Lockpicks get removed after a single successful lockpick, making them single use.
- Lockpicked doors stay unlocked for a minimum of 15 seconds after a successful pick.
- Facing players make their voices louder, and vice versa.
- Adjusted player collision capsule size.
- Adjusted elevator logic.
- Adjusted vehicle steering.
- Fixed printers falling through buildables.
- Fixed Lease Spam caused by keys in a players bank.
- Fixed last ammo-based weapon shot not-registering.
- Fixed money printers scaling incorrectly with the economy.
- Adjusted vehicle exit logic to counter getting stuck bug.
- Fixed replication distance being too short, causing noticeable player and vehicle pop-in.
- Fixed money printers desyncing between client and server, making them seemingly invulnerable.
- Fixed building. The cause was a internal networking issue with how the game handles scaling relevant information to nearby players.
A new item called "Warrant Paper" didn't make it into this weeks update, fortunately the item is almost feature complete -- and most likely will be added in the coming days.